Donations are used to directly support the projects in India; through your donations you can help support the projects we are funding. We have the following commitment levels:
- $50 a year provides one villager integrated health care, education, and income generation.
- $75 a year educates one child in the hamlet program.
- $350 a year supports one child’s education, health care, food, shelter, and clothing in a hub hostel or orphanage.
- $2,000 a year funds an entire primary school of 20–30 children in a hamlet.
- $10,000 a year funds a network of primary schools that reaches over 200 children.
- $20,000 a year financially supports the education, health care, and income generation networks of over 1000 villagers.
Over 90% of the funds go directly to projects in India.
IDS is a tax exempt nonprofit organization (Tax ID # 23-7355796) under section 501(c)(3) of the IRS tax code.
Checks can be made out to:
India Development Service
c/o Jagjit Jain
525 Jackson Blvd.
Oak Park, IL 60304
Donate online using PayPal:
If you have any questions you may contact directly Jagjit Jain via email at [email protected]